Lucid Stock Symbol Lookup and Tracker
This handy tool allow you to do a stock lookup of a stock or mutual fund symbol.
You can maintain a list of your securities, along with the number of shares you have of each security.
A daily process can be scheduled to run an inquiry for each of your securities and record that information into the database .
When you run your reports, the value of each of your securities will be calculated, along with a total worth.
Lucid Stock Symbol Lookup and Tracker Features:
- Stock and Security Lookup: Retrieve the latest quote for a selected Stock, Mutual Fund or Index.
- Maintain Securities: Maintain your Stocks, Mutual Funds and Indexes by entering the Symbol and the number of shares you own. You may also track other Securities by adding them to the list with a zero share ownership. Please refer to the Reports section for detailed information on the available reports.
- Reports: Please refer to the Reports section for detailed information on the available reports
- Additional product features are available through Lucid Enterprises Computer Consulting services. We can customize our products to meet your needs!
- A variety of reports are available that may be viewed or printed. Click on the report, below, to view sample output:
Current Portfolio Value Report
Report all your current securities by name and symbol along with the current price, shares held and Security Value. The change in value from the last sequrity quote is listed.
Current Trading Prices Report
Report all your current securities plus any securities you are tracking by name and symbol along with the current price, 52-Week High, All-Time High, All-Time High Date, shares held and Security Value. The change in value from the last sequrity quote is listed.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Minimum System Requirements: IBM Compatible PC running Windows® (95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10); 8MB RAM; 30MB free disk space; CD-ROM drive for CD-ROM version only).
More options available under RESOURCES, above.