Lucid Client Intake System
The Lucid Client Intake System was designed for a specific client with specific requirements. The basic functionality of this product may be useful to your organization. Of course, we expect that you would want the application tailored to your needs. The Lucid Client Intake System is a complex application that can be used as a basis for your custom application. Since many components may be used with only minor changes, this means that the development cost for your project could be reduced significantly, as you will not have to pay development costs for components that have already been developed.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Scalability: The Lucid Client Intake System was designed to make use of a Microsoft Access® database. With minor programming changes, the application can be scaled to use other data bases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server®. Please refer to the reports section for detailed information.
- Client-Server Application: The Lucid Client Intake System is designed to be used by multiple users whose access level is controlled by the Administrator. The data is contained in a single back-end database, which may be accessed by authorized users. NOTE: The demonstration version of the application is a single user application that contains all data on the system where the demo was installed. Please refer to the reports section for detailed information.
- Additional Features: Additional product features are available through Lucid Enterprises Computer Consulting services.
This demonstration application contains twenty-eight (28) custom reports that may be viewed, printed or exported to Microsoft Excel®.
Click on the report, below, to view sample output, or on the report icon on the right to view all reports:
The downloadable User Manual contains copies of all these reports.
Access Technology Services-EPJDP (Job Accommodatio This report lists the activities for Access Techonology Services for EPJDP (Job Accomodation/Retention) for a given Client Active Dept of Rehab Counselor Report This report list all Active Department of Rehabilitation Counselors Authorization for Release of Information This report is generated to solicit a Client's Authorization to release information Billing Review Report This report lists database errors that will prevent billing Case Closure Report of Clase Closures Case Note History by Client Report of all Case History for Each Client by Client Name Case Note History by Provider and Client This report lists all of the Case Note History by Provider and CLient CAST - Vocational Service Plan This report lists the status of CAST Vocation Service Plans scheduled for a specified Client Client Disabilitities Report This report list all of the Reported Disabilities for a given Client Client Employment Report Thi report lists the entire Employment Record for a given Client Client Follow-Up This report list the Follow-Up status for a given Client Client Service Matrix Monthly Master Report Showing a Matrix of Cases for a given Month Client's Complete Case Note History Report of all Case History Recordings for a given Client Dept of Rehab Coulnselor List by District Report of the Department of Rehabilitation Counselors by District Employment Information for Job Placement & Retenti This report details the Job Placement or Job Retention status for a given Client EPJDP Contract Report This reports lists all active Contracts for the EPJDP Service Plan EPJDP Vocational Service Plan This report list the status of the EPJDP Vocational Plan activities for a given Client Individual Case Note This report shows a selected Case Note Entry Intake Data Report This report lists all of the information that was provided by a specific Client Job Placement/Retention DOR This Matrix Report Displays the Job Placement & Retention Activity of each Client sorted by DOR Occupational Skills Training (OST) -VSP This report lists the status of all Training Programs scheduled for a specified Client OST Contract Report This report lists all the current Occupational Skills Traning Contracts Photo Release This report is generated to solicit a Photograph Release from a given Client Special Matrix Report This is a Summary Report for each Client Staff List This report lists the names of all Staff Members Statistical Information Report This report, required by government agencies, reports a summary of key items collected during the intake process Status Report of Authorized Requested Services This is a report that details reasons why Requested Services cannot be performed at this time by Client Name Y-T-D Master Matric This Matrix Report Displays the Year to Date Services Status by Client Name
- Multiple-user: There is no preset limit to the number of concurrent user usage.
- Minimum System Requirements: IBM Compatible PC running Windows® (95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10); 8MB RAM; 30MB free disk space; CD-ROM drive for CD-ROM version only).
More options available under RESOURCES, above.