Lucid Personal Address Book
If you have friends or business contacts, you will like the benefits that this software product will provide!
You can record contact information for your friends and business contacts and categorize them into any group or groups that you like so that you can select contacts by group name .
One example is that you can print a list of Christmas cards sent and received; and you can print mailing labels for these contacts .
In addition to standard reports printed to plain paper, labels may be printed to 2x4" labels (Avery 5163) and directly to envelopes of any size! Addresses entered with a Zip+4 zip code will print with postal bar codes and a FIM code if printed to an envelope. If you do a lot of mailings, this feature can save you a lot of money in postal fees.
Lucid Personal Address Book Features:
- Maintain Contact List: Enter home and office addresses, including phone numbers.
- Phone Dialer: Dial any phone number from the application (a modem is required on your computer).
- Contact Classification: Add codes to contact names to allow for groupings for mailing lists.
- Reports: Please refer to the Reports section for detailed information on the available reports
- Additional product features are available through Lucid Enterprises Computer Consulting services. We can customize our products to meet your needs!
- A variety of reports are available that may be viewed or printed. Click on the report, below, to view sample output:
Provides a report of all the addresses in your contact list, sorted by last name.
This report lists phone numbers of all names in your contact list, sorted by last name.
Christmas Card List
This report lists all of your contact names who you have assigned a 'Christmas Card' code. The list may be used to check off names of people you have sent or received cards.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Minimum System Requirements: IBM Compatible PC running Windows® (95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10); 8MB RAM; 30MB free disk space; CD-ROM drive for CD-ROM version only).
- NOTE: This product currently supports only addresses and phone numbers formatted for the USA.
More options available under RESOURCES, above.