If you do any consulting work that requires you to account for your time and expenses to your client, this is the software for you!
You can record information about your clients and, if necessary, any Agency that you may be working for in behalf of the client.
Time is tallied for each work day and can be reported in daily, weekly, monthly or yearly increments.
If you are an independent consultant, you will want to keep track of your business expenses while working for your client. These expenses can include miles traveled to and from the job site as well as meals.
Lucid Timesheet Features:
- Company Setup Information: Enter Information about your company for use in the various reports.
- Record Hours Worked: Enter The Start and End times worked for any Client and Project. The total time worked is calculated for use in reports. Please refer to the Reports section for detailed information on the available reports.
- Record Business Mileage: Enter Beginning and Ending Odometer readings. The total miles driven is calculated for use in reports. Please refer to the Reports section for detailed information.
- Record Business Meals: Enter costs incurred for business meals.
- Client Information Screen: Enter information about all your Clients. If you are working on a project through an outside agency, you may record the information here. If you are not using an outside agency, add your company information here so that it may be assigned to a project.
- Agent Information Screen: Enter information about all your Agents. This information is used to allow for assigning Hours Worked information to the correct Client.
- Project Information Screen: This is where you enter detailed information about the project. This information includes Project Description, Client Name (selected), Agency Name (selected), Purchase Order Number (optional), and other detailed project information. The various bill rates; beginning and ending dates; Project Dollars or Hours available; and other notes may be recorded here.
- Purchase Order Information Screen: If you are working off of a Purchase Order (PO), pertinent information may be recorded here. If this information is entered, several fields will be automatically filled in for you on the Project Information screen. Also, Time Sheet Reports will include the PO Number in the header, making it easier for the information to be transcribed to your Invoicing System.
- Comments Screen: Optionally add comments to a particular Time Sheet report.
- Reports: Please refer to the Reports section for detailed information on the available reports
- Additional product features are available through Lucid Enterprises Computer Consulting services. We can customize our products to meet your needs!
- A variety of reports are available that may be viewed or printed. Click on the report, below, to view sample output:
Project Hours by Day
Report Project Hours for all clients, broken down for each day and hours spent on a given project. The user may specify a specific reporting time period. Hours are subtotaled by Client and Project Name.
Project Hours by Month
Report Project Hours for all clients, broken down for each month and hours spent on a given project. The user may specify a specific reporting time period. Monthly Project hours are subtotaled by Client and Project Name. This report is ideal for Consultants who bill clients on a monthly basis.
Project Hours by Year
Report Project Hours for all clients, broken down for a specified year and hours spent on a given project. The user may specify a specific reporting time period. Hours are subtotaled by Client and Project Name. This report is ideal for obtaining a yearly summary of consulting work.
Weekly Time Sheet
This report generates a weekly Time Sheet for each Client. Separate Reports are produced for each Project, making it easy to invoice clients based on detailed project information.
This report is a work sheet that may be used to record your time when you are away from your computer. Start Times and End Times, as well as Beginning and Ending Odometer Readings may be recorded for later entry into the Lucid Time Sheet Application, where the hours worked and mileage driven will be calculated and stored for later reporting.
Mileage Detail Report
This report details the mileage driven each day and for which Client/Project. The user may select the report period dates.
Project Summary Report
This report will print a Project Summary Report which shows the total hours worked on the project, as well as total dollars billed (if bill rates were recorded). Reports may be done for all Clients and Projects, a Single Client (and all related Projects), or a Single Project.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Minimum System Requirements: IBM Compatible PC running Windows® (95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10); 8MB RAM; 30MB free disk space; CD-ROM drive (for CD-ROM version only); a modem for dialer option.
More options available under RESOURCES, above.